Had an awesome street gig yesterday in lovely Bristol, we made loads of new friends, didn't get hit by the rain, and we didn't have to speak to one policeman regarding our noise levels… so today in Southampton WE'RE GONNA BE LOUD!!! As I write we're on our way to another radio session then we're gonna pitch up somewhere in Southampton and give those guys a treat!
Craig, our tour manager had the biggest burger we've ever seen last night… 3 burgers, Bacon, Egg, Mushroom, Onion and Cheese. Thought you might like to see it?
By the noise he was making in the bathroom this morning I think it may have come back out looking exactly the same as it went in! Sadly, we don't have a picture of that...
We spent most of yesterdays traveling time coming up with Rubylux spin off ideas based on the album title, song titles and lyrics etc… Thought I'd share a few with you…
- Rob to write a cook book: The Boy Could Fry
- Ad to write a diet book: Cake Control
- Clark to write a gardening book: Rake Control
- Mike to write a book about the secret life of a dustman: Binside
- Ad to write a book about how the famous "Pritt Stick" family made their fortune: They Sold Glue
- Clark to write a book on mens fashion: Vest-Mincer
- Mike to write a book about his intolerable flatulence: Fart Made In My Jeans
- Rob to write a book on constipation: I Can't Poo
A big thank you to Andover Sound FM, Big City Radio, Splash FM, Jack FM, Oxford's 107.9, Newbury Sound for featuring us as part of their shows over the last week! There's plenty more to come!